Sea Kayak Cap d’Antibes – Day
From Antibes, the Vauban city and its fort Carré in the Bay of Billionaires, follow the path of customs officers and its coast chiselled with crystal clear water.
A one-way trip around the Cape (return trip by shuttle bus) from La Salis during the day or from La Garoupe in half a day via the wild coast, we will reach the beach of Les Ondes.
During the day you will enjoy a picnic break to swim with the fish (material provided), half day swimming and then we continue..
In brief :
- Level : Discovery
- Public : all publics
- Duration : 6 hours
- Meeting point : Garoupe Beach
- Price : 60 €
- Know how to swim
- Solar protection required
- plan picnic
- Free under 8 years between 2 adults
- Equipment included: Mask and snorkel during the day, lifejacket, helmet and suit CEE standard, watertight cans
- Remarkable marine wildlife and heritage
- Guide: smiling and state-certified