Sea Kayak Islands of Lérins- Day
Sea Kayak Islands of Lérins – Day
The archipelago of the Lérins Islands is located opposite Cannes about 800 m from the Pointe Croisette.
The crossing will only take about twenty minutes to reach Saint-Marguerite, the largest of the islands, along its wild and cut out coasts where the water is more than transparent you will have a glimpse of this preserved nature.
As we approach the Monastery of St-Honorat, we will strand our kayaks in a secret cove, on the menu: walk in the monastery, observation of marine life in snorkling and of course picnic, siesta and bronzette.
On the way back, the long loop or the passage between the islands for a full day, a change of scenery and in the middle of nature.
In brief :
- Level : Discovery
- Public : all publics
- Duration : 6 hours
- Meeting point : Cannes Palm Beach
- Price : 60 €
- Know how to swim
- Solar protection required
- plan picnic
- Free under 8 years between 2 adults
- Equipment included: Mask and snorkel during the day, lifejacket, helmet and suit CEE standard, watertight cans
- Remarkable marine wildlife and heritage
- Guide: smiling and state-certified
GPS: 43.53607, 7.038166